Sunday, November 9, 2008
Seoul
This week I took 9 students to the Seoul Model United Nations conference.
Here are my students in front of a temple on our first night downtown. Only one student speaks Korean so he and I were the tour guides. It was great to return to Seoul, where I had a great adventure last year.
Karinna accompanied students from her school in Vietnam as a chaperone at the MUN conference, too! It was so good to see her! She joined my group for our second night on the town. We braved the crowded subways to get around.
The conference was great and we all enjoyed our time in Seoul. I especially enjoyed the food and was impressed with all the student delegates. Can't wait to go back next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't realize that you two got to see each other early! That's so exciting!!!
Post a Comment