So I am at the Apple Store in Tenjin, Fukuoka, and have just solved a few of my problems. Or rather, Ichi has solved some of my problems! (He's in the blue shirt on the left.) The fancy Time Capsule I bought the other day will not store my iTunes and iPhoto libraries so he let me return it... for cash! (I paid for it with my credit card.) I also bought the cheaper Airport Express so I will still have wi-fi at home. Then he helped me buy a new Lacie external hard drive online from amazon.co.jp (it was cheaper) and he helped me make a new iPhoto library on my regular hard drive so I could upload all my photos and thus share them with you. Hurrah! Arigato, Ishi!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Apple Store = ATM
So I am at the Apple Store in Tenjin, Fukuoka, and have just solved a few of my problems. Or rather, Ichi has solved some of my problems! (He's in the blue shirt on the left.) The fancy Time Capsule I bought the other day will not store my iTunes and iPhoto libraries so he let me return it... for cash! (I paid for it with my credit card.) I also bought the cheaper Airport Express so I will still have wi-fi at home. Then he helped me buy a new Lacie external hard drive online from amazon.co.jp (it was cheaper) and he helped me make a new iPhoto library on my regular hard drive so I could upload all my photos and thus share them with you. Hurrah! Arigato, Ishi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment