I've posted many pictures and tales from my journey through Vietnam, which follow this post in backwards chronological order. At the end you can link to my picasa photo album, but stay tuned because I plan to add even more pictures and stories to my blog postings later in the week. For now I am tired, and barely ready to teach again tomorrow. I should be writing final exams, but already I'm dreaming of my next trip... spring break is at the end of March, and I may attend a teacher conference in Singapore, followed by an adventure in the Malay peninsula. For my second spring break, Japan's "Golden Week" in early May, I may leave busy Japan for bustling Hong Kong. I've already sent an email to the travel agency for help booking a flight!
I am so fortunate.
Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Hi Ali--I just read your Vietnam blog. How fun to see the pictures again and hear your take on our trip. This morning I was checking (once again) to see if Karinna had written anything in her blog, and I decided to check on the link titled Fukuoka You! and found your blog. I had seen it before but hesitated clicking on it, not knowing what I would find with that title. But today, I thought, what the heck. What a nice suprise! It's great! Karinna's mom, Anne
Post a Comment