Friday, September 26, 2008
Jinny!
My friend Jinny from Korea arrived with a friend in Fukuoka by hydrofoil ferry today! I've been here seven weeks now and hope I know enough places to take them to! We had dinner downtown at a yatai stall in Tenjin. Two yatai stalls, actually. At the first one we were forced to order a big beer (the girls don't really drink so I had to take care of most of it myself) and some grilled chicken and pork skewers but what we really wanted was ramen so we paid our bill and moved to the stall next door!

On the way home we stopped at a convenient store where I had some sake in a box! It looked more appealing than the "Zima flavored sparkling water." Today we're off to the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, YOUR friend Jinny, eh? So that's how it is...
;-)
Post a Comment