Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Who is reading this?
So it has come to my attention that I might want to set stricter privacy settings on this blog. I googled myself and found a link to "Fukuoka You!" even though I had set the blog not to be accessible via search engines. I'm a big supporter of the 21st century and all, but there is a point where a little privacy is necessary. Not that I think I'm so important that many people would spend their time reading about my life here, but I do hope that some of my friends and family like to hear about my adventures from time to time. So if you are reading this, and want to continue reading this, please post a quick comment or send me a private (is there such a thing?) email and I will soon set a password to the blog and share it with you (what a pain!). Okay, dear readers, hope you are well. Sayonara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
don't block me.... I like hearing how life in Japan is treating you!
look at me! Reading!
Sarah Palin's a hack, and got her email hacked to prove it! Okay, so it didn't make sense...just don't hack me out!
if you block me from your blog, i will say fukuoka you, too!
please grant me continued access.
heart,
jesse
White list Jeremy you honky.
Post a Comment